- Hand-picked at a high altitude
- Sweet and natural aftertaste
- Produced under the method used for competition tea
- Made in spring and winter
- Limpid tea color and distinctive character
With green hills, clear waters and picturesque scenery, this mountainous area is shrouded in mist and clouds all year around.
Oolong Tea is as mysterious as the unpredictable clouds of Alishan in autumn. Raise your cup, sip the clear green liquid tea, and enjoy the sweet scent
Jin Xuan Tea is the product from the marriage of “hardwood heart” and Tainong No. 8. This tea is renowned for its orchid and milk aroma, with elegant scent and unique flavor as beautiful
Fine exquisite flavor, sweet and mellow fragrance, red tea liquid and rich fruity aroma are the eminent features of Alishan Black Tea.